Attention before use:
1. Advise the speed less than 120 km/h
2. Please check the cylinder rod white line before using
3. If installed on the car with a sunroof , please don’t open the skyline
4. Please note that the front roof rack should be installed in a flat place(like the car roof). If it is installed on the
front windshield which the curvature is too large,the strong suction of the suction cup will crack the glass.
5. The maintenance lube is not included in the package, because it is an embargoed item in international shipping.
But you can find a normal silicone oil at your local shop to replace the maintenance lube ,please feel free to contact us with any problems.
Weight: About 2 KG (4.4 lb)
Size: 47 * 13 cm ( 18.5 * 5.12 inches )
Step 1: Clean up the car roof and sucker to ensure no water, sand and dust
Step 2: Install the sucker on the rooftop
Step 3: Press clinder rod till you can’t see the white line ( usually 30-45 seconds )
Step 4: Fix the fork with quick release on the front sucker
Step 5: Confirm the rear wheel position
Step 6: Fix rear wheel and pedal
Multi-applications: can be use for most car on the market such as sedans, coupes, hatchbacks, SUVs, vans, and more
For road bikes, mountain bikes or any bike with a quick-release front wheel
Easy installation: Quick release for the front fork installing and velcro for the rear wheel
Single heavy-duty fork clamp to securely hold your bicycle by the front fork
Adjustable mounting clamps make it easy to install and switch between multiple compatible vehicles.
15mm Front Hub Adapter for 100mm axle length front fork
Converts Quick Release to 15mm
Package include 2 * 15MM adaptors