Retrospec Bicycles CityLite
Amazing functionality and brilliant design make CityLite the best commuter bike light available for nighttime city cyclists.
º Two lights in one, automatically turn on and off º Compact: pocket-sized º Longer battery life º Flashing safety feature º Elegant interlocking design º
How to Use
1. Simply slide the two lights away from each other. The two lights will automatically turn on when the unit is separated. ∞ 2. To change the setting of each light, press the gummy black button on the bottom of each light. Choose from a constant light, a flashing light, or completely off. ∞ 3. Slide the white light onto the handlebar of your bike and the red light onto the seatpost of your bike facing the rear. ∞ 4. When you’ve arrived at your destination, remove each light by sliding them off of your bike and reconnect the unit. The lights will shut off automatically when they are rejoined. ∞ 5. Put in your pocket and rest with ease knowing your light will not be stolen tonight.
CityLite comes with two lights, one white and one red, to be placed at the front and back of the bike, respectively. Though impressively compact, these lights keep bicyclists safe with the 220° light angle. This feature allows cyclists to be visible from even the side. The dual setting feature also allows the rider to choose between a constant light or flashing light setting. And with CityLite, gone are the days of stolen bike lights. Take your light unit wherever you go with ease and comfort and prevent it from being snatched.
The idea for this innovative bike light was conceived in Copenhagen in 1993, but its current shape and size was proposed in 2005 and manufactured beginning in October 2011. The project has brought together a bevy of creative international minds, hailing from countries including Denmark, Belgium, China, Holland, and the UK. CityLite has since collaborated with Retrospec Bicycles to bring you a specially branded version of this pocket-sized safety accessory.
This little light has received accolades from around the globe —- Bronze A’ Design Award Winner in Digital and Electronic Devices Design Category, 2012 – 2013. —- reddot design award winner 2012 —- Product Design Award 2012 —- Design-Technology Award Materialica 2012
- Two individual lights (white headlight and red taillight) that fit into each other to form one small unit
- Light units easily slip on and off bike
- Compact storage
- Powered by two lithium coin cells connected in parallel, doubling batteries’ life span
- Dimensions: 65.3x26x34mm
- Light Housing: Plastic; Lenses: Plastic; PC Button: Plastic injection molded SEBS; Electronics: PCBA
- No tools required
Interlocking SuperBright L.E.D. Front and Rear Set
220′ Light diffusion can be seen from sides
Consistent light intensity for longer run times
Quick mounting options without any tools, easy to remove from bike when not riding
Interlocking design makes for convenient storage and transport